\m/ 80's metal \m/

Информационно-аналитический форум "80 см пыли" (In Search We Trust) "У нас никто никуда не спешит"
Me For You - http://me-4u.com
It is currently 29 Mar 2024

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Spoiler
Chat - temporary registration for foreign users (please leave your application here)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2019 
Хиппей (support team)
Lоcаtion: Киев (Kyiv, UA)
Name: Andrey
Очередной замечательный проект в стилистике новомодного стонера + всякоразное :meloman:

Gorilla - Treecreeper (2019) (New Full Album)

Альбом очень понравился, но не до такой степени, чтобы заносить его в личные топы и заводить на форуме отдельную тему.
Поэтому пихну сюда.
И краткое описание с Ютубы стырю, чтоб и вам было ясно, о каком стиле речь:
Quote:
Gorilla - Treecreeper (New Full Album) Treecreeper - the first full length album by Gorilla since 2007’s Rock Our Souls. Preserving the classic Gorilla chest beatin’, full throttle sound, Treecreeper’s 9 (-count ‘em!!!) slices of mind bending, shit storm rock combine elements of stoner, high energy, doom and heavy psych rock honed to razor sharp fuzz-toned perfection. Recorded in good old fashioned analogue at Moles awesome North Downs Studio, Gorilla create a none stop, white knuckle, maximum riffin’ HELL RIDE that will break your ears and loosen your rears! As one review of a recent show stated “Gorilla sound like Blue Cheer, Motorhead and St Vitus all playing in the same room at the same time”!
Gorilla are back to fuzz up your screams and rupture ya spleen in 2019!!

U.K.’s Gorilla describe their sound as “F*ck the safety net heavy rock n’ roll.” Truer PR words have rarely been spoken, as this under-the-radar power trio blasts a feedback-drenched, 70s fuzz n’ noise assault that sounds a whole lot like the bastard offspring of Mötörhead, Kyuss and Blue Cheer. Treecreeper clubs you with heavy, rowdy, and raw music, high on volume and attitude and low on refinement and social graces. It comes across like a live recording from some back alley dive bar deep in Donkey Kong Country where you’re almost certain to get banana poisoning and a black eye. Now that we have the general lay of the land, let’s get down to the serious monkey business.

The band wastes no time getting the party started with the hurly-burly, mega-raucous attack of “Scum of the Earth,” which is an album high point and a terrific example of what the band is all about. The music is heavily reminiscent of Kyuss anthems like “Green Machine,” with that same fuzzed out riff attack and fat, throbbing low-end. The vocals by Johnny Gorilla (no relation) sound like a young Lemmy after a particularly brutal bender. His hoarse snarl adds plenty of greasy charm to the dirty noise the band generates, and his guitar-work packs a ton of silverback swagga. The band goes for a moodier, trippier approach on “Cyclops” and it works quite well, bringing in elements of Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats for an intriguing number.

A heavy Mötörhead influence takes hold during the loose, bluesy and loud “Gorilla Time Rock n Roll,” replete with cowbell and harmonica solos. It’s far from slick or nuanced, but the sloppy, jammy presentation conveys an infectiously fun vibe. Rampant Clutch-isms appear on the laid back but wicked groove of the title track, and the old timey 70s blues rock leads are great fun. This cut oozes a nostalgic kind of hippie coolness and the lyrics are somehow both dumb and oddly wise. Treecreeper is chest thumping, back hair fertilizing hard rock for the primitives and it’s more fun than a barrel of drunken monkeys. If you’re in the market for a take no prisoners album of meatheaded bruiser rock, this is your Magilla. Even the occasional blemishes can’t derail the boozy, woozy joy ride, and this thing packs more attitude than most albums you’ll hear this year. Go get your pimpanzee on.

Review by Steel Druhm

:arrow: https://heavypsychsoundsrecords.bandcam ... reecreeper :kro:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2019 
дядя Миша
Lоcаtion: USSR
Name: Khy
Silver Bullet[2019]Mooncult (Japan-IUCP-16301)

Хочу услышать Ваши отзывы об этой группе. Сам помолчу пока.

Alive Again
Name: Кирилл
судя по картинке будет полная лабуда,
счас на утубе поищу

Alive Again
Нашел я этот
Silver Bullet[2019]Mooncult,
по мне так фигня, как-то все бестолково. старики играли без масок, и делали музыку на века, а тут чухня полная. хотя каждому свое.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2019 
дядя Миша
А мне покатило. Да и не просто покатило, такая смесь там, что и ругаться не хочется.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2019 
дядя Миша
Lemuria[2019]The Hysterical Hunt (Japan-RADC-124)

Black metal funny. Тоже в кайф. Хотя это совсем не блэк, не тру блэк, это под блэк, это попсоблэк. Диск странный, вроде японбонус есть, но япошки пишут , что сделан за пределами страны....Простыни с японскими текстами нет...Не понятно...

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2019 
Я набрал 1000 сообщений!
Lоcаtion: пос. Удельная
Name: Стас
Diviner "Realms of Time" очень хорошо зашёл. Heavy (/power?) c отличным вокалом, запоминающимися мелодиями и достаточным для такого стиля количеством тяжести.
Diviner - Heaven Falls

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2019 
Я набрал 1000 сообщений!
Name: Сергей
Entomologist wrote:
Necroripper

yes!

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2019 
дядя Миша
Gloryhammer[2019]Legends From Beyond The Galactic Terrorvortex (Japan-KICP-1988)

Жуткие пердолёты сделали блестящий альбом. На япошке бонус, на евроделюксе второй диск симфо,но без бонуса.
Звёздные войны не дают покоя многим поколениям....Да пусть пердолётят и дальше. Ржу,но слушаю с удовольствием.

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2019 
дядя Миша
Neal Morse - 2019 - Jesus Christ the Exorcist

Вот это и есть настоящий прогрок.Совершенно потрясающе сделанный, понятный даже обезьянам, альбом.Слушать всем.
Японца закажу обязательно.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2019 
дядя Миша
Rammstein[2019]Rammstein(Special Edition-LC20682)

Российская народная группа Rammmstein выпустила великолепный новый альбом.Прослушано и куплено с удовольствием.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2019 
Alive Again
Rammstein[2019]Rammstein(Special Edition-LC20682)

Российская народная группа Rammmstein выпустила великолепный новый альбом.Прослушано и куплено с удовольствием.

Даже так? звание народных или заслуженных еще не получили?

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2019 
дядя Миша
Hardline[2019]Life(Japan-KICP-1977)

Чистый хард, красиво и романтично сильно.

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2019 
А может смените мне статус?..
Lоcаtion: СПб
Чистый хард, красиво и романтично сильно. И Johnny Gioeli на вокале.

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2019 
А может смените мне статус?..
Lоcаtion: СПб
Banshee 2019 - The Madness

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2019 
дядя Миша
FIRESPAWN 2019 - Abominate (Limited Edition)
:lob: Мегадесуха с хорошей гитарой и не слишком брутальным саундом. Никакой каши, всё внятно разложено.

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2019 
дядя Миша
FORGED IN BLACK 2019 - Descent Of The Serpent

Великолепный техно трэш.

дядя Миша
MEMORIAM 2019 - Requiem For Mankind (Limited Edition)

Классическая, мощная десуха без компромиссов :lob:

дядя Миша
PROTECTOR 2019 - Summon The Hordes -

Thrash+death, и ложка black,грязновато сухое звучание,мне пошло не хуже нового POSSESSED.

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2019 
дядя Миша
NIGHTQUEEN 2019 - Seduction - EAC-FLAC

Великолепный классический хеви метал. Тётка на вокале воет прилично. Одно "горе" у группы, еб..о этой самой вокалистки. Наверное поэтому она на обложке без головы :benya:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next