\m/ 80's metal \m/

Информационно-аналитический форум "80 см пыли" (In Search We Trust) "У нас никто никуда не спешит"
Me For You - http://me-4u.com
It is currently 25 Apr 2024

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Spoiler
Chat - temporary registration for foreign users (please leave your application here)

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2009 
хард н хэвщик (support team)
Lоcаtion: Н.Новгород
Name: Артем
sirriys wrote:
проверить честно не когда надо поспать перед работой ( на работу с четырёх а а заканчиваем
пока все машины пивищем не погрузим)
http://ifolder.ru/14269906
1988-Images Of Forever(192 kb/ 52,4 mb)

идентичный рип, как у меня. только у меня mpc320 и нету двух секунд (лишних) в конце каждой песни

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2011 
5cm
Lоcаtion: Athens
Name: Aggelos

There are 14 tracks on this album, everyone a standalone masterpiece and given new life and meaning by Cannata. This is very significant, as it normally does not turn out that way on cover or tribute albums. Keep in mind this man is multi-instrumental genius and producer so there is no flack here, its all straight up musicianship and creativity at its best even if the songs are older and have a long lineage of artists behind it. Actually, that is whole point here, to pay tribute to those people that made the music.
The best examples of covering a song closest to what the creator intended has to be the two Jethro Tull tracks, which come at you back-to-back, "Mother Goose" and "My Sunday Feeling." "Eight Miles High" and "On The Turning Away" are especially excellent as well. I also have to give Jeff the nod for his cover of Bowie's "Space Oddity" complete with the English accent in certain places during the song is a nice touch. I think one last important note to make is all the superb assistance Jeff received in creating this recording that is why I made a special effort to list the credits below.
So there you have it an album that has everything a music fan could possibly ask for. Don't waste another minute and grab this album!

http://mir.cr/1TXJR5ZU

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011 
хард н хэвщик (support team)
Lоcаtion: Н.Новгород
Name: Артем
thank you Aggelos ! :true: :thanx:

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2011 
Хиппей (support team)
Lоcаtion: Киев (Kyiv, UA)
Name: Andrey
aggelos978 wrote: