\m/ 80's metal \m/

Информационно-аналитический форум "80 см пыли" (In Search We Trust) "У нас никто никуда не спешит"
Me For You - http://me-4u.com
It is currently 16 Apr 2024

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Spoiler
Chat - temporary registration for foreign users (please leave your application here)

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2013 
Дежурный по КУПу
Name: Ге
Хотелось бы найти монгольский зальничек :oops:

Аясын Салхи - 1987 - Hurricane

1. Цэнэг
2. Бид ялна
3. Гамшигт дайны салхи
4. Эх дэлхий минь /SOS/
5. Үнэн хүчтэй
6. Ариун салхи
7. Хүн үнэт капитал
8. Амьдарлын замууд
9. Энхийн салхи
10. Хүн бүр гимнастик хийцгээе!
11. Far Away
12. Love Child
13. Breaking the Law (Judas Priest cover)
14. In My Time (Nazareth cover)
15. Steeler (Judas Priest cover)
16. Only (Yes cover)

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Аясын_Салхи/60236

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2013 
Хиппей (support team)
Lоcаtion: Киев (Kyiv, UA)
Name: Andrey
:shok: :zenz: :kruz: :zenz: :sp:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2013 
А может смените мне статус?..
Lоcаtion: Schelcovo,Russia
Name: Сергей
phpBB [youtube]

:true:

HAMMER
Lоcаtion: Тверь
Name: Александр
Фига себе хеви метал. :shok: Хотя на ютубе послушал одну хвишную песенку, типа монгольских Мейденов. Похоже здесь уже другой вокалист.

Profile E-mail  

Хиппей (support team)

Фотка примерно того самого периода того самого альбома :oops:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2014 
Alive Again
Lоcаtion: Курск Воронеж Оскол
Name: Дмитрий
Суровые дядьки, явно у них тоже "перестройка" началась.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2015 
Rara avis
Name: .
пока только коврик :smile:

Profile E-mail  

Lоcаtion: Пенза
Name: Денис

A few people here already know that I am currently moved to Mongolia until the end of march/beginning of April

I met Mr Bat-Erdene, the manager of Hurd and despite he can't speak any single word of english, he's really a nice person....

I was asking him to help me in finding additional information about old mongolian metal/thrash/death bands....

He promised me to locate and get copies of the Ayasiin Salkhi 3 demos and early recording of Hurd not included in the 12xCD Box Set (= just 3 songs recorded in 1989 with the singer of Haranga in the line-up), the first Haranga demo with 8 tracks recorded in Russia between 1990-1991 (but maybe it's lost and the band members can not find it anymore) and he is going to help me to make a complete overview of every metal/thrash/death band which was active in Mongolia in the late 80's and early 90's, also bands who just made one concert or recorded one song only....my aim is (of course) to get all the existing recordings of those bands (demo, rehearsal, live recordings, bootleg, videos) and also reproduction of posters and whatever else

If the contact with Ayasiin Salki is ok, I would also like to ask the band if there is a chance to re-release all their material beside the CD "Coffin town under the moon" in a box set...I think it can sell well here in Mongolia and maybe it can sell a few copies in Japan, Europe or America too...if things go well, maybe next october I will be back here and work on it...let's see.
You can see some images of the first two demos (actually they look like original 3/4" reels with cover artwork) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8xOfbfT9Zk

minute 7'52" : first demo "We go in different directions" (1985, recorded under the band's name "Fair Wind")
minute 17"59: second demo/live tape "Hurricane" (1987, recorded under the band's name "Ayasyin Salkhi")
no images for the third demo/live tape "Зэвэрч Нугарашгүй Ган / Super Stainless Steel"
but you can find exceprts from a song recorded in the 80's and another videoclip from 1992

The tracklist for the CD on the Metal Archives is wrong:
the CD got 2 editions only by Hi-Fi Records (which is a mongolian label and not a russian label as it's commonly found on internet: Hi-Fi Records/Orange Records is the biggest and main music label here in Mongolia, of course still active and owner of the 4 official music stores in Ulaanbataar, you can see the image of one of their shop here (actually this was the main music shop in Seoul Steet, moved to Peace Avenue this year):

http://www.infomongolia.com/ct/ci/7704

Both editions - 2004 and 2008 - have the same tracklist and same cd cover. The other cover version you see on internet is just the back cover of the cd. Both editions have 7 tracks only. All the other songs listed on the Metal-Archives (as you can see they don't have any information about lenght time) are single tracks/videoclips recorded before and after the CD, during the 90's and 2000's....none of them has got a CD edition and they were just aired on radio or videoclipped on tv.
This for colectors who ask me for the first 2004 edition with "more tracks": there are no more tracks, just 7 as in the 2008 re-release which is the only one currently available now.

In any case, the manager of Hurd promised me to locate and get copies of the Ayasiin Salkhi 3 demos (and hopefully every other studio/live/video song ever recorded by the band) and early recording of Hurd not included in the 12xCD Box Set (= just 3 songs recorded in 1989 with the singer of Haranga in the line-up), the first Haranga demo with 8 tracks recorded in 1989 (but maybe it's lost and the band members can not find it) and he is going to help me to make a complete overview of every metal/thrash/death band which was active in Mongolia in the late 80's and early 90's, also bands who just made one concert or recorded one song only..I hope so as there is no culture of keeping those names and recording alive here in Mongolia. It's always a "yes there were other bands, yes there were other recordings but none of them got success"....yes, sure, but I want to know who they were and what they did, i you don't mind :)
It seems these details, these names, these recordings aren't worth mentioning or remembering....that's why it took some time to expain that western collectors want to know these information. At first he looked at me like "why you want to know them? they weren't successful bands and they were old bands...why you want to know who they were?"

But it will take time as the band is busy in organizing their concert on March 9th, I can stay here in Mongolia just until the end of March and I broke with my girlfriend who was my translator...so....well, let's see if I can bring home some good and rare stuff or it will be just one of the many missing chances in life....

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2015 
Дежурный по КУПу
Name: Ге
klod77 wrote:
minute 17"59: second demo/live tape "Hurricane" (1987, recorded under the band's name "Ayasyin Salkhi")

О чуть дальше (где то на 30 минуте) они концерт Маркизы вспоминали.)))

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2017 
Rara avis
Можно написать им - https://www.facebook.com/pg/AyasiinSalk ... e_internal
enkhtegsh@yahoo.com

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2017 
Работнечег
Lоcаtion: г. Москва
Name: Дима
Отписано.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2018 
Работнечег
У ребят никаких записей тех времен не осталось. В 2018 году новый альбом у них будет, стиль дэт-метал :true:
А это зальник думаю крайне сложно будет найти (

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2018 
Хиппей (support team)
church wrote:
У ребят никаких записей тех времен не осталось.

Конфисковал кто-то? :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2018 
Работнечег
church wrote:
У ребят никаких записей тех времен не осталось.

Конфисковал кто-то? :(

Ответ
Hurricane концерт 1987 года, тогда мы играли старый добрый heavy metal. Главное тогда было, сам знаешь, время коммуниста... Нас запретили вообще выспутать, не говоря уж подходить на всякий средство массовых вещи... Так что из того времени у нас вообще нечего не осталось... Редкие фото и одны воспоминаний...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2018 
Хиппей (support team)
Ну дык, хоть бы фото и воспоминаниями поделились :thanx:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2020 
Rara avis
Пусть у нас будет ссылка на альбом 2008 года - https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5310304

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2020 
Хиппей (support team)
:thanx:

Перелью

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2020 
Хиппей (support team)